Guaranteed Sale Program
The Rigley Realty Group Guaranteed Sale Program is designed to get you out of you property at a price acceptable to you in a reasonable amount of time or we’ll sell it for free
Mike and Jennifer will bring you an offer within the agreed upon number of days of the property being entered into the MLS on the agreed upon date or they will collect no listing commissions under the following circumstances:
- Price and term to be mutually agreed on between Rigley Realty Group and seller
- Sellers agrees to make all repairs and preparations suggested by Mike & Jennifer prior to placing the property on the market / MLS
- Seller agrees to allow a MLS / SUPRA – Realtor lock box be placed on the property, be flexible with showing times and make the property available for showing 7 days a week from the hours of 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM until an offer is received.
- Seller agrees to have the property in “show ready” condition for each scheduled showing. Show ready is defined as the property being clean and reasonably picked up, toilet seats down, window shades open and all lights on.
- Seller agrees to vacate the property during showings and to not interact with other agents or their clients during the showing
- Seller agrees to allow and cooperate with a weekly public open house at Mike & Jennifer’s discretion usually scheduled on Weekends between the hours of 1 PM and 4 PM
- Seller agrees to allow the property to be listed in the MLS and allow full internet exposure of the property including You Tube and Craig’s List
- Seller agrees to allow a Realtor sign of Mike & Jennifer’s choosing in the yard as well as allow a toll free property 800 line and informational flyers be placed at the property
- Should Mike & Jennifer fail to bring an offer within the agreed upon time and price and all terms and conditions above have been met by the seller, the seller will not be required to pay a listing commission at close of escrow. The seller will still be required to pay the selling commission (buyers broker) plus a $395 admin fee to the listing agent