Places To Eat In Sacramento
Living in Sacramento
1. The Fire House. Edging the waterfront in Old Sacramento, this converted 1853 firehouse has been a recipient of "Best Overall Restaurant" and "Best Service" awards. It also boasts a coveted five-star rating from the California Restaurant Association. The stylish interior features Victorian art and ornate antiques while the traditional menu includes prime rib, seafood, and roast duck. Add in a renowned wine selection, and you've definitely got an evening to remember.
2. Paragary's Bar and Oven. In the center of the local restaurant row, this famous establishment creates hearty, seasonal cuisine. The paneled dining room, graced by colorful artwork, offers pastas, meats, and seafood in large portions. On the back patio, a waterfall adds peaceful ambience. Try wood-fired pizzas, a dry-aged rib-eye, grilled salmon with mashed potatoes and braised fava beans, or hand-cut rosemary pasta with seared chicken. A large menu, a great wine list, excellent service, and a spacious, elegant interior make the restaurant a top pick.
3. 33rd Street Bistro. This casual bistro occupies a colorful, polished space within a red-brick building and specializes in regional American cuisine. It features grilled panini sandwiches, hardwood-roasted meats, and delectable desserts; a large variety of salads can be ordered in small or large sizes. The signature spinach salad is made with toasted walnuts, roasted red onions, chevre, and citrus-shallot dressing. Homemade soups are always popular, as are desserts like a plum tart in a shortbread crust. No reservations. Casual dress.
4. The Kitchen Restaurant. While pricy, The Kitchen serves the best food in Sacramento hands down, so you won't regret the bill. The contemporary restaurant only seats 50 people each night, with a waiting list sometimes up to a month long. The service is impeccable, and Chef Randall Selland often personally introduces himself to every guest. The five course menu rotates monthly and features items like buttered Maine lobster with puff pastry, fresh sushimi or beef with black truffle flan.
5. Bacon and Butter. Bacon & Butter believe in hands on, artisan cookery. Their cuisine is California farm-to-table and cook their dishes from scratch. Each plate is made to order. Serving a farm to fork breakfast, brunch and lunch on the corner of 59th and Broadway in the Tahoe Park neighborhood of Sacramento, CA.
6. The Melting Pot. At The Melting Pot Restaurant, you’re offered a dining experience like no other. A unique, interactive dining experience creating memorable moments with family and friends. From the time the first piece of bread is dipped and the last piece of dessert is savored, you’ll be graced with the time to discover new things about people you thought you knew. And, those you’re getting to know
7. Fat City Bar and Café. Fat City has proudly served Sacramento for 30 years. While you will find some Asian items on the menu as an homage to the other Fat’s Family restaurants in Sacramento, the cuisine at Fat’s City is generally grounded in traditional American dishes with a few adventurous forays into international cuisine.
8. Luigis. A long-time fave of Sacramentans, Luigi’s has been serving up achingly good pizza pies on Stockton Blvd. since 1953, and opened a second location in midtown on 20th and J streets. A perfect medium crust, a classic tangy tomato sauce and a light dusting of Parmesan, black pepper, oregano and granulated garlic make Luigi’s pies both distinctive and habit-forming. The homemade salad dressings – blue cheese, ranch and Thousand Island – and homemade sausage topping are a must-try. The Stockton Blvd. pizzeria is open until 2 a.m. (1:45 a.m., really) on Friday and Saturday nights.
9. Capitol Garage. Settled on the corner of 15th and K streets specializing in local seasonal flavors and fusion cuisine. Dine in an urban inspired atmosphere where walls are splashed with local artists work and garage doors that open up into their sidewalk patio. Captiol Garage is one of the few eateries in town that is able to have multiple personalities and yet, still do it all right, and have it all make sense
10. Buca Di Beppo. Buca di Beppo is the perfect place for great Italian food and fun! Buca offers authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Buca’s family-style dishes are perfect for celebrations and groups of all sizes.
What's Your Home Worth?
Find out with our Home Profit Calculator
Buyers Want Your Sacramento Home for As Little As Possible. Quickly Find Out What your Sacramento home is Really Worth, for Free.
Are you thinking of selling your home in Sacramento? You should know exactly what it’s worth before making such an important decision. Get a CMA “Comparative Market Analysis”, for free, and with no obligation. This analysis compares your Elk Grove home to others that are currently on the market and to those that have recently sold.
As top Sacramento REALTORS®, the Rigley Realty Group can determine the value of your Sacramento home and perform a quick market analysis, giving you a free estimate of what your home is worth in today’s market.
Mike and Jennifer Rigley of the Rigley Realty Group come with 10 + years experience helping buyers, sellers and investors realize their Real Estate dreams. Including:
- 30+ Year Sacramento Residents
- Over 1,200 homes sold since 2003 – 10x the average agent
- On Average sell homes 25.8% faster and for 1.5% more than the average agent
- Guarantee your Home will sell at a price acceptable to you or they will sell it for free*
- Team Approach for Maximum Client Satisfaction
- Ranked #145 Worldwide for all Keller Williams Agents 2008
- Ranked in the Top 25 of all agents & companies county wide in both the number of listings & sales since 2004
- Ranked #1 for total unit production for all N. California Keller Williams Teams multiple years since 2005
- Top 500 Teams All Companies in California for Production
- Sacramento Magazine 5 STAR Agent
In short, the Rigley Realty Group will sell your home for the most amount of money, in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassles.
What’s your Sacramento home or property really worth? Get the true value of your home NOW!
Are you a local hero looking to buy or sell a home in Sacramento? CLICK HERE to find out about the Home Benefits for Heroes savings program NOW! Former and active Military, law enforcement, firefighters, health care providers, first responders, and teachers are but a few of the everyday heroes that may be eligible for home buying and home selling discounts through Home Benefits for Heroes
To stay up to date on the latest Real Estate news, Market Trends, Options and Solutions to Foreclosure and Short Sale information log on to www.RigleyRealtyGroup.com
Sacramento, CA Real Estate
3 Sacramento home Modifications That Can Lessen Your Sacramento home's Value Renovations to Avoid: 3...read more
Real Estate in Sacramento
Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. MetroList® will not knowingly accept any advertisement for real estate which is in violation of the law. Users of this site are hereby informed that, pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, all dwellings advertised in the MetroList® service are available on an equal opportunity basis.