Things To Do In Elk Grove, CA
Living in Elk Grove
1. Surf Extreme. Surfing indoors typically requires an open-face waterbed and a high-powered hair dryer, but not at Surf Xtreme. The recreation center’s automated surf simulator, the Flowrider, creates the illusion of surfing with shallow, fast-moving water, which flows at speeds of up to 30 mph. Constructed of a trampoline-like material, the floor cushions falls as effectively as the marshmallow floors of Candy Land’s retirement homes, and CPR-certified attendants ensure surfers cruise safely through the ride’s heated waters.
2. Paint Ball. Bring the battle outside with a splash of color. No, not extreme finger-painting... Paintball. Paintball is the latest military-based sport that utilizes teamwork and strategy in a safe and fun outdoor environment from kids to adults, and all skill levels. The playing field has customizable bunkers, allowing multiple games such as Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, and Elimination. Bring your A-Game to the battlefield.
3. Catch a Parade. Elk Grove is packed with parades all year long. One of our favorites is the Santa and Sirens Parade. Get in the ho...ho...holiday spirit with friends, neighbors, and your local police and fire personnel. The Cosumnes Firefighters Association and the Elk Grove Police Department team up to host a series of parades where you can come out and greet Santa and his elves.
4. Multi-Cultural Festival. The festival features ethnic food, music, entertainment, fashion shows, artwork and activities for children. Its two stages will feature more than 20 performances from around the world. This day-long festival is Elk Grove’s premier community-wide celebration of diversity, and is hosted by the City of Elk Grove’s Multicultural Committee.
5. Moonlight Madness 5K Run/Walk. Family fun run/walk. Festivities will include vendors, bounce houses, food, music, and more! Wear your favorite costume to compete for prizes and bragging rights. The course is fast and flat and contained within Elk Grove Regional Park for participants safety. Join the fun and help Stomp Out Skin Cancer!
6. Pins N Strikes. Equipped with 44 bowling lanes featuring a state-of-the-art scoring, sound and light system, over 100 arcade games, live music or a live DJ spinning today’s top hits and more on special nights and events!
7. Visit Old Town. Old Town Elk Grove is the heart of the Elk Grove community! With charming old buildings that house top rated restaurants and shops, boutique clothing shops, antique shops, professional services, and bars. There are even various festivals in Old Town Elk Grove throughout the year with live bands, food trucks, and special vendors.
8. Food Truck Mania. Looking for food truck heaven? Look no further than Food Truck Mania in Old Town Elk Grove. Enjoy eats from more than a dozen SactoMoFo food trucks including; Tube Cake, Bacon Mania, Chando's Tacos, Gameday Grill, Krush Burger, Swabbies, Knuclehead Dogs, Simply Southern Foods, Rich's Ice Cream, Local Kine and Drewski's! The first Wednesday of every month during the months of October through December, January through March, and April through June.
9. Comedy Under the Stars. Are you ready for a good laugh? Then you will want to come on down for Comedy Under the Stars at Laguna Town Hall! How great is this! You can get a good laugh, bring a picnic basket, and lay out on a blanket and watch the show! The "Comedy Under the Stars" event is a blast! Make sure to come on by for a good laugh and a good time!
What's Your Home Worth?
Find out with our Home ProfitCalculator
Buyers Want Your Elk Grove Home for As Little As Possible. Quickly Find Out What your Elk Grove home is Really Worth, for Free.
Are you thinking of selling your home in Elk Grove? You should know exactly what it’s worth before making such an important decision. Get a CMA “Comparative Market Analysis”, for free, and with no obligation. This analysis compares your Elk Grove home to others that are currently on the market and to those that have recently sold.
As top Elk Grove REALTORS®, the Rigley Realty Group can determine the value of your Elk Grove home and perform a quick market analysis, giving you a free estimate of what your home is worth in today’s market.
Mike and Jennifer Rigley of the Rigley Realty Group come with 10 + years experience helping buyers, sellers and investors realize their Real Estate dreams. Including:
- 30+ Year Sacramento Residents
- Over 1,200 homes sold since 2003 – 10x the average agent
- On Average sell homes 25.8% faster and for 1.5% more than the average agent
- Guarantee your Home will sell at a price acceptable to you or they will sell it for free*
- Team Approach for Maximum Client Satisfaction
- Ranked #145 Worldwide for all Keller Williams Agents 2008
- Ranked in the Top 25 of all agents & companies county wide in both the number of listings & sales since 2004
- Ranked #1 for total unit production for all N. California Keller Williams Teams multiple years since 2005
- Top 500 Teams All Companies in California for Production
- Sacramento Magazine 5 STAR Agent
In short, the Rigley Realty Group will sell your home for the most amount of money, in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of hassles.
What’s your Elk Grove home or property really worth? Get the true value of your home NOW!
Are you a local hero looking to buy or sell a home in Elk Grove? CLICK HERE to find out about the Home Benefits for Heroes savings program NOW! Former and active Military, law enforcement, firefighters, health care providers, first responders, and teachers are but a few of the everyday heroes that may be eligible for home buying and home selling discounts through Home Benefits for Heroes
To stay up to date on the latest Real Estate news, Market Trends, Options and Solutions to Foreclosure and Short Sale information log on to www.RigleyRealtyGroup.com
Elk Grove, CA Real Estate
Elk Grove News
Elk Grove Real Estate Prices - Whats My Home Worth? - Thinking of Selling a...read more
Real Estate in Elk Grove
Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. MetroList® will not knowingly accept any advertisement for real estate which is in violation of the law. Users of this site are hereby informed that, pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, all dwellings advertised in the MetroList® service are available on an equal opportunity basis.